This beautifully presented book in its embossed WW1-style leather cover is a numbered, limited edition, which will be signed by the author.
It is a book of compassion, with 25 stories of some combatants, and their Mums and Dads who were left behind, of the 10 nationalities serving with the Allied forces in Gallipoli.
Those enormous emotional impacts of the loss of loved ones either killed and buried on foreign soil, or returning home wounded or broken, are being forgotten.
Some of these stories are raw, but the humanity of the narrative will help uplift awareness from all wars in history.
- ‘Echoes’ is a numbered, limited edition, signed by the author, Chris Shaw.
- Enclosed in a real leather, WW1-style journal cover, embossed with title.
- Hardcover book of 25 stories of Mums and Dads from 10 nationalities.
- A unique presentation to pass on to the next generation with pride.
- The price is AUD$200, a significant portion of which will be donated by the author to veterans, on behalf of the purchasers.
- Those who purchase this version of ‘Echoes’ will be entitled to a free download of a small, 5000-word book of ‘The Making of Echoes of Gallipoli’, a look into the mind of the author in his writing and researching of ‘Echoes.
Echoes of Gallipoli